Every gift makes a difference, and every donor is unique. Explore the many ways to support the University to find the best fit for your giving priorities and your financial situation.
Your partnership as a donor powers every aspect of education and research at the University of Chicago, from internships and financial aid to research and faculty support. Make a gift to support students and faculty while advancing your philanthropic goals.
University Recognition Societies
University of Chicago donors are part of a lively, distinguished community—one that is actively celebrated and rewarded. The University honors generous and loyal donors at all levels through giving societies that provide customized communication programs, special invitations, honor rolls, and other courtesies.
Which society is right for you? Whether you participate every year, make a transformative gift, or include the University in your estate, there’s a place for you in the University’s donor community.
Other Recognition Societies
- College Parents - Dean’s Parent and Family Council
- Lab School - DePencier Society
- Lab School - Dewey Founder’s Society
- Law School – Dean’s Circle
- The Library Society
- Medicine and Biological Sciences – Alumni Leadership Society
- Division of the Physical Sciences – Hubble Circle
- School of Social Service Administration Recognition Societies